Taiwanese Heritage Society of Houston (THSH) is an IRS 501 ( C ) (3) tax-exempt non-profit organization devoting to fulfill its missions as follows:
- Provide community services to the greater Houston area.
- Conduct programs to promote general public's understanding of Taiwanese culture and heritage.
- To foster education of Taiwanese culture and heritage
THSH Organization structure:
The Board of Directors:
- Vice Chair
- Finance Committee
- Taiwanese Community Center Committee
- Community Service and Culture Committee
- Houston Taiwanese School of Languages and Culture
- President of Taiwanese Association of America Houston Chapter
- Chair of Taiwanese American Federal Credit Union
The Board of Directors is the legal representative and the governing body of THSH and is composed of nine members. Three members are elected by the service members. The other six non-elected members are Chair of Finance Standing Committee, President of the Taiwanese Association of America - Houston Chapter, Chair of Taiwanese American Federal Credit Union, Director of Taiwanese Community Center Standing Committee, Chair of Community Service and Culture Standing Committee, Principal of Houston Taiwanese School of Languages and Culture. The term of each board member is two years. A board member may serve no more than four consecutive years.